For events big & small, in & around the Gold Coast.
Servicing the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads & South Brisbane regions since 1998.
You can sit back & relax, & watch the children share massive amounts of fun & laughter between one another, with the comfort of knowing that your entertainer, is going to be able to set out to do, exactley what she has been booked for.
Our artist "Kellie" has put many years of practice into her art, to make sure that her style, appearance, friendly nature & artistry stands out from the rest.
Please feel free to have a read over our Helpful hints (at the bottom of this page) for your party planning & FAQ on our FAQ page.
Funny Face Entertainment is located in Helensvale, Gold Coast. All prices listed are for bookings within a 20 km radius of our office. Bookings outside this area are available - prices on request.
Public Holiday & Special Day surcharges apply - please contact us for these charges.
Miles of Smiles Party Package
- 1 x Artist - Miss Kellie, our Fun loving artist, provides all the entertainment below.
- Fabulous Face Painting OR Glitter Tattoos
- Beautiful sparkley glitter for the childrens face painting
- One of a kind handmade gem clusters/unicorn horns (made by us) are added to the face paint designs
- Colourful Advanced Balloon Twisting, with thousands of mind blowing designs
- Music - to set a great atmosphere
If you have more children, or a smaller time-frame, please let us know when placing your enquiry, as this party package can be customised to suit you.
|NO. OF CHILDREN
||1 hour 30 minutes
||$250 (inc GST)
||$300 (inc GST)
||2 hours 30 minutes
||$350 (inc GST)
||$400 (inc GST)
longer bookings available at $50 per additional 30 minutes
Helpful Hints For Planning & Staying Organised For The Big Day
- What to think about before booking your party entertainment Before booking your entertainer - decide if you are including your RSVP guest siblings, & make it very clear to the other parents at your party if siblings are allowed to be included in the face painting/games/ balloon twisting. -When booking your entertainment, it is always best to over estimate with your RSVP numbers, than to underestimate. If you end up with more children than what you had booked us for, there is a very high possibility that we are not going to get through everyone in time, so you will not get the full experience of the party package which you had booked us for.
- What time should I organise for the entertainer to come to the Party? It is best to organise your entertainer to arrive about 15-30 minutes after you have asked your guest to be at your party, unless you have booked a hire venue (where you are limited on time) - pls discuss this with us.
- Do I need to organise anything for my entertainer?
We bring absolutely everything which we need, so you do not need to organise a thing! Your Face Painter/ Balloon Twister/Glitter Tattoo artist will need a weather proofed area to set up her kit/s. Please allocate a flat sheltered area out of the sun & rain for your entertainer, which has a flat ground, & no direct sun, or wind.
- When & how should I pay for my Entertainment?
All party entertainment must be paid for in full cash payment, when your entertainer arrives at your party (please have the correct amount, as we do not carry change), or you can deposit the money in to our bank account prior to the party. All funds must be showing in our account 5 days prior to your event.
- Can the entertainer stay at our party longer, if we ask her on the day?
We entertain for multiple events everyday, so unfortunately we can not usually stay any longer than the time you have booked. You can however check with your entertainer on the day, as she may have extra time available.
- In what order will all the party entertainment take place?
If you have booked face painting /glitter tattoos in your party package -this will always take place 1st, followed by Balloon Twisting.
- When should I bring the party food out?
Please bring the party food out at the beginning of the party - while the face painting &/or glitter tattoos are being created.
- When should I bring the Cake out at the party? Most People prefer to sing happy birthday & have cake time after their entertainer has finished. If you wish to include cake time while your entertainer is there, please discuss this with your entertainer on theday.
- Outside party plan If you have organised an outside party, make sure to have a back-up plan, encase it rains. You do not want your little party person to have a day of tears - because you didn't have a back up plan, & you decide to cancel the party - this will be the worse party memory ever for your little one, & it will create a lot of stress for you.
If you have any questions, make sure to contact us asap, we are here to help, & want to make sure that your day runs smoothly.